People who have watched TV and even some movies, know that I get really into it, especially if it happens to be one of my favorites. Lately, I've developed major "crushes" on the awesome boyfriends. They number one boy on my list is Ryan Atwood. He is so amazing even after all the shit Marissa put in through. Besides the fact that he's four years younger than and me just graduated high school(the character, not the actor, I've haven't strayed that far from reality), I still want to date him.
One of my favorite shows as a kid (and I still happen to love) was Full House. Uncle Jesse was always one of my favorite characters. I've always had a "crush" on him, but lately it's been rediculous. I realized why when I saw an episode about his birthday. He turned 26 (It was season 2). So that explains why I more of a crush on him now--he's actually my age. It's really weird how when the show originally aired, I coul related most to michelle because she was my age, and now 2 decades later, I want her uncle.
It's a damn shame that these guys aren't real, oh well c'est la vie.
No comments:
Post a Comment