1408 is supposed to be a horror movie. If you ask me, it was just a piece of crap. I didn't find it all that horrifying, and the plot was stupid. I just kept waiting for it to be over so I could find out what happened. Well, the ending left me with even more questions.
Basically, you couldn't tell what was a hallucination and what actually happened.
I hadn't seen the previews for the movie, but a friend told me it was horror film that took place in room 1408 of a hotel. I thought it was going to be like Vacancy, which I didn't see, but it looked good. That was about a couple who turned on the TV in their hotel room and realized that the horror film had taken place in that room and they were about to be the next victims.
No comments:
Post a Comment