I stole this from Drew years ago...
1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before?
I walked to another country.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions and will you make more for next year?
Not sure if I made it this year...if I did, then no. I haven't made one for this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one really close, but people I know did.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No
5. What countries did you visit?
Canada
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Disposable income...or at the very least, a job in DC.
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 21, August 10, August 18 - weddings
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being in a relationship for over a year.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not finding a job
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I'm so old that I hurt myself sleeping - I couldn't straighten my neck, and need steroids and muscle relaxers.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
An awesome red dress
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My bf - he drove up to take care of me when I was sick, and other random times I wasn't expecting
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mass shooters
14. Where did most of your money go?
I'm not really sure - I did spend a lot on weddings
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Chicago, a whole week in Chippewa
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Here Comes the Bride?
On a Pontoon
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or Sadder? Happier
b) Thinner or Fatter? Fatter
c) Richer or Poorer? Probably a little poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Travel
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Paying loans
20. How did you spend Christmas?
I spent Christmas Eve at my parents, then hung out there all day.
21. Did you fall in love in 2012?
No, already fell in love :)
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not that I can think of.
24. What was the best book you read?
I don't really remember, so I'll say one the Kathy Reichs, Temperance Brennan books
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? I don't think I had any
26. What did you want and get?
Green Day Tickets (but the concert was postponed, so I don't know when we'll get to use them).
27. What did you want and not get?
A million dollars
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Breaking Dawn Part 2 was good (but I really can't remember what other movies I saw this year.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had dinner with my parents and bf on Friday, then I had a joint celebrations with Whitney. I turned 28.
30.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Traveling to Europe
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Same as the past few years : Causal--jeans and a cute shirt; Work--business casual...is it time for a change? Going out, I dressed up a little more.
32. What kept you sane?
Sane? If anything, my friends.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
John Stamos - I even tried to turn my bf into him for 5 seconds by eating Oikos.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The election was pretty stirring
35. Who did you miss?
Danny, but in the later months we go to see each other alot
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Dan's friends and family
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
??
No comments:
Post a Comment