Since I don't have enough motivation to create these things on my own, they have to come from somewhere...this one's from Duff
WRATH
1. Who did you last get angry with? Probably my mom
2. What is your weapon of choice? My hand
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? been there done that
4. How about of the same sex? Yea
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? I dunno
6. What is your pet peeve? Currently, assholes who feel the need to kill innocent people (reference to the suicide bombers discovered in London)
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Keep grudges
SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you didn't do? Eat breakfast
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? I think 4pm, but once when I was hung-over I couldn't get out of bed 'til 5pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? ummm...
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I'm tired
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? You mean people usually don't?
6. When was the last time you got a good workout? Sometime last semester climbing to the top of one thing or another in Europe
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarmclock today? I just turned the damn thing off...Let's just say I had to take a 5 minute shower
GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced drink of choice? Jack and Coke
2. Meat eater? Cows are so yummy, especially baby cows
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in onesitting/outing/event? Once I get to that point, I stop counting. I have chugged 3 Long Islands, and another time I did 11 shots
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nope
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? I could lose a little
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Depends, but usually sweets
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? Only Mrs' annoying squawking parrot
GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own? Technically 4 (two are for stores and one is in my dad's name)
2. What's your guilty spending store? Gotta agree with Duff: Dollar Store--everything is cheap, but adds up quickly
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off my debt, take a European vacation, and they buy/franchise a business/restaurant
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Probably, I'm doing a boring job right now for just some bucks
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Only from my mom
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?: I dunno, maybe about 1000 or so
PRIDE
1. What's one thing have you done that you're most proud of?Graduated Temple in 4 years and managed to go to Italy
2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? Probably nothing, maybe that whole-graduating thing
3. What thing would you like to accomplish later in your life? Having a life (job, family, etc)
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Usually
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than the other competitors? No, I have no skill
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yea
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Woke up, showered, went to work
LUST
1. Do you like/love someone right now? No
2. When was the last time you kissed someone? sometime
3. How many people have you kissed? More than 10, less than 100
4. How many ex's do you still talk to? All 5 of them
5. Do you watch porn? I have, but usually it's just softcore crap that I like to make fun of
6. Would you date a hot (but bitchy) person? No, I will NOT date myself, it would probably end in murder
7. How many people have you been sexually involved with? Define "involved"
ENVY
1. What item of your friend's would you most want to have for your own? I can't think of anything
2. If you could have any profession, what would it be? A house/apt of my own
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Erica Kane (ok, not a real person, but I wouldn't mind looking as good as Susan Lucci when I'm 50+
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Maybe (who can ever be sure)--but none that I know of
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different? I used to want bigger tits
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Ability to sing and dance
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?No
2 comments:
Post a Comment