The weekend of August 18-20, I went down to OCMD to hang out with some fraternity brothers. After consulting with someone who drives down that direction every weekend, I opted to wait until later on Friday night to head down. It was a good decision--I didn't hit any traffic and made it to OC in 2 1/2 hours. I also learned that it takes exactly two hours to get to Dewey Beach.
I got there just in time to head to the bar with my friends. I ended up drinking a few magaritas (which I think is my new favorite drink). After going back to the hotel, five of us played Drinko (like Plinko, except with shot glasses and drinking). So after being even more drunk, we decided it would be a good idea to go for a walk on the beach. Only Gabe thought it would be even more fun to run on the beach instead. We tried to take some pictures, but Gabe was so drunk that he couldn't figure out how to use his camera. We found out the next day that it was because he had grabbed the wrong camera.
Saturday, after sleeping until noon (which was amazing), we hung out on the beach for awhile and then over Seacrets to drink and hang out in the bay. Seacrets is the greatest bar ever. Not only are there a bunch of bars to order from, there are tables and rafts set up in the bay to lay on while sipping (or chugging) drinks.
Saturday night, my cousin came over and we played baseball--a drinking game that is pretty intense. After finally getting through one game, we headed back to Seacrets. Another crazy night that ended with making sure a certain member of the group didn't kill himself by drunkenly swimming in the ocean.
Sunday consisted of breakfast, hanging out with bros on the beach, then driving home. Awesome weekend.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Ocean City, MD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment