Monday, December 01, 2008

11 Months

Wow! I can't believe it's been a year since I've updated this. There's probably no one that still checks it, but oh well.

Here's the update on my life:
  • I finally got hired as a full-time employee.
  • April and I bought a house together. It's in Drexel Hill, not far from our parents. I thought it would suck to be so close to them, but it's actually worked out pretty well. It's convenient for grabbing stuff and for free dinner :)
  • I went to Vegas for the first time (for Alumni Convention) and actually won some money-Thanks Finn!
  • I went to Nashville (for Grand Chapter/Nat'l Convention) where I did karaoke with about 50 brothers or more-it was awesome! There was also this contest that I entered ;)
  • April and I hosted our first party for Halloween-it was a lot of fun.

Apparently, not that much happened in year. Or at least not that much that was important.

1 comment:

FINN said...

Your welcome Jackie!

And what do you know, its one of my resolutions to check peeps' blogs more often in 2009... gotten to hooked into Facebook, this is better in some respects.

Cya soon
~Finn