Friday, December 05, 2008

Office Orgies

I heard on the news that a woman was fired for reported an orgy in one of the banquet room of a hilton. Click here for the story.

I've heard of office parties, but never office sex parties. This just seems like a terrible idea to me. Not just because the risk of getting caught. Even in private with all hot, single, and disease-free co-wokers, it seems like a bad idea. How do you look at them the next day? And there's bound to someone who gets all weird about it after. There might even be someone who falls in love with another person (some people fall in love after sex-I can't explain it).

Even dating/fucking just one co-worker can bad idea (doesn't anybody watch tv: House, Greys, probably 50 other shows). I've dated co-workers, but a) I know I could handle it (both the dating and the probable break-up) and b) I was fairly certian he could too. Luckily, I was correct. More on this topic later.

No comments: