Saturday, October 14, 2006

I Heart ABC

It occurred to me a few hours ago that I forgot to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight (I couldn't watch it last night because I was talking to Becky in Spain). I was kinda bummed, but I decided to search for a synopsis of the episode. ABC had a link to watch "previously on," which is five minutes of clips from the episode. This of course only made me want to watch the episode even more.

I saw this link that said, "Watch Episode." I was expecting it take me itunes or a similar site that would allow me to BUY the episode for a couple bucks. But NO. It was the FULL episode for FREE!! How exciting. I actually decided to watch Desperate Housewives from Sunday instead of Grey's since I have more time to watch that before the next one airs.

I've also discovered that my dad sucks at telling me what happened in a show. He left out most of the major points (except the ones I asked about because of seeing previews).

No comments: